Monday, October 28, 2013

Peace

I've spent a good chunk of time in the last 24 hours trying to find the tune & words to a song involving peace. My heart is overwhelmed with peace. Normally, the process of interviewing, filling out applications, & waiting for decisions would drive me batty. Instead, my heart is at rest & singing at song. (A song that I don't even know all the words to but nonetheless a song.

When I first came to terms with God calling me to officership, I did a lot of crying. My whole world was shaken. I thought my life was going to be one way and here God was calling me to do something different. It's interesting to sit back and watch how God transforms lives... mine included.

Now God is going to have to prepare my heart to say good bye to my cat for two years... I'll worry about that detail after I get word that I'm preliminary accepted.

No comments: